Looking your best may not be as important as feeling your best, but it’s a close second! Often, when you look your best, you feel your best.
We offer Personalized care programs with one of our master aestheticians. Free skin consultation, call to book!
To highlight your natural beauty and reverse the effects of aging, Women’s Integrative OB/GYN offers an extensive menu of quality aesthetics services that include:
- Medical grade skin treatments – Skin care targeted to treat specific medical conditions and needs, such as acne, melasma, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, maturing skin.
- Medical Grade Peels:
- Professional Peels by PCA as well as prescription only Retinol 6% Peels. Treats all skin types
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) for face and for scalp! (anti-aging and hair loss)
- Custom Facials- See our Menu Below. *Seasonal discounts, promotions and packages are always available. Please request most up to date pricing when booking your appointment*
- Medical Grade Peels:
- Laser treatments: With our Cynosure Elite which feature both YAG and ALEXANDRITE lasers. We treat all skin types!
- Hair Removal
- Small vein treatment and red skin changes
- Removal of red lesions such as hemangiomas
- Laser Facial resurfacing: treatment of sun damage, decrease fine lines, improve skin tone and improve overall complexion
- Toe Fungus Removal
- Facial "harmonization" – Is the balancing of the face with "botox" and "fillers" either together or separately to achieve a more harmonized look or prevent wrinkling of the skin.
- We offer only FDA approved injectables by Galderma including:
- Dysport neuromodulator aka “botox” ($10/Unit)– Formulated to improve the appearance of moderate to severe lines primarily on the forehead, between and around the eyes. Can also be used for masseter, chin and other applications. .
- Restylane hyaluronic acid filler– Designed to correct moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds.
- Specialty fillers are available for lips, fine lines, and longevity
- Filler syringes are on average $500* , 1/2 syringes are available for small areas.
- Call for consult or send a picture with your area of concern for an estimate
- Medical grade skin care products – Specifically designed to promote skin health. ALL products used in our clinic are medical grade. We Feature Obagi and PCA. Our backbar and items for home care are hand picked for results.
For more uncomfortable or longer procedures nitrous sedation is available:
- Nitrous sedation – Nitronox! This safe and effective sedative agent is designed to relieve anxiety or pain when appropriate. Nitrous is mixed with oxygen , and controlled by you as you inhale through a small mask that fits over your nose and mouth to help you relax.