Gynecologist in Atlanta, GA
Every stage of a woman’s life is different, affected by physical, emotional, and hormonal changes. To meet those needs, Women’s Integrative OB/GYN provides comprehensive preventive, diagnostic, and advanced gynecology services.
At Women’s Integrative OB/GYN, your comfort and quality of care is our top priority. That is why we offer “gentle gynecology” with the use of nitrous oxide, when appropriate. Nitrous oxide is a safe and effective sedative agent that is mixed with oxygen and inhaled through a small mask that fits over your nose to help you relax and treat pain/discomfort.
Comprehensive ObGyn Care
Board-certified physician Dr. Stacey Pereira provides a wide range of gynecology services including:
- Annual gynecologic examinations including breast exams, pelvic exams, female cancer prevention and wellness care.
- Contraception – birth control methods: a wide variety of options including LARCS (long acting reversable contraceptives such as IUD’s and implants)
- In-office Procedures including state of the art video-colposcopy and LEEP surgery (Loop Electrical Excision Procedure)
- Sterilization Surgery (tubal ligation/salpingectomy)
- Preconception planning and fertility
- Infertility evaluation
- Saline infusion sonography for uterine cavity evaluation and tubal evaluation with FemVue
- Treatment for pelvic pain, endometriosis, and fibroids
- Treatment for abnormal or heavy menstrual bleeding
- Treatment for menopausal symptoms
- Hormonal evaluations
- Gynecologic Ultrasounds
- Breast Ultrasounds
- Treatment for ovarian cysts
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic and Da Vincii robotic surgery including hysterectomy
- Major Gynecologic Surgeries including large fibroid removal and complicated hysterectomies
At Women’s Integrative OB/GYN, visiting your gynecologist is always a comfortable and reassuring experience. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Pereira, call us today at (404) 388-6219 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form.